We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Call Center Manager | Manila, Philippines
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Manage an upbeat team of call center advisors and ensure they focus on quality sales for the customers of Moneymax.ph
- Run constant performance improvements for the team to achieve daily, weekly, monthly goals
To achieve your goals with us you will report to Vice President, Sales and Operations
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Managing the daily running of the call center; liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff; reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports.
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes.
- Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialing products.
You should be
- 3+ years work experience in running an outbound telemarketing call center or an outsourcing partner
- Showmanship, with nothing being too detailed or hands-off
- Great leadership skills, with ability to excite and inspire all levels of a sales organization
- Love for sales
- High sense of urgency and best in class work ethics
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in English
To apply please send me your resume on email@example.com with subject line “Call Center Manager”
You can also read more about our Group on www.CompareGlobalGroup.com