We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial comparison platforms
Chief Architect | Hong Kong
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goal will be to
- Understand inside out the applications architecture within Software Delivery teams (current and target)
- Enable and facilitate Software Delivery Teams to take architectural decisions in time and aligned with framework requirements
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Derive target architecture from company and product strategy
- Engage with stakeholders who drive the future applications architecture through their requirements
- Align with product management and solution design about high level requirements and requirements breakdown for Software Delivery
- Document and communicate application architecture
- Lead design decisions and take care of applications architectural impact
- Drive active exchange across Software Delivery Teams on architectural topics (Community of Practice, Architecture Advisory Board)
- Create and own user stories in the backlogs with non-functional and technical debt focus
You should be
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science or related field.
- Experienced (at least 8 years) working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market, with a track record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager.
- Experienced in broad range of software technology stacks
- Equipped with sound understanding of agile software delivery environments
- Experienced with managing the development of SaaS and cloud-based applications.
- Experienced with web services and REST.
- Experienced with EJB 3 and/or Spring and/or Hibernate frameworks
- Equipped with an understanding of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL).
To apply, please send us your resume here, with subject line “Chief Architect HK”