We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Finance Manager | Various Locations
We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position across our operations globally including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Jakarta, London, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Brussels, Lisbon and Mexico City.
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Ensure the efficiency, effectiveness, integrity & business focus of our financial systems & processes
- Support country MDs in their strategic decisions with accurate and timely financial information
- Manage efficient and compliant local operations with regards to accounting, tax, HR and legal matters
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Work closely with the local MDs and regional CFO/finance team
- Manage annual audit process and ensure local tax, HR and reporting compliance (local GAAP and IFRS)
- Prepare regular reporting packages as well as other financial and operating analyses
- Oversee budgeting, invoicing, cash and expense management, payroll and bookkeeping
You should be
- Qualified accountant (CPA) with Big4 background and +4 years of relevant experience
- Highly analytical, quantitative, systematic, organized and with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding at solving complex problems that require logical reasoning and creative thinking
- Self-starter with ability to take on tasks independently and great teamplayer
- Keen to work in a highly dynamic and international environment
- Perfectly fluent in English and local language (both written and verbal)
To apply please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Finance Manager”