We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Financial Analyst | Various Locations
We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position across our regional Headquarters in Hong Kong, London, Lisbon and Mexico City.
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Deliver high quality financial planning and analysis to assist Management in decision-making that will drive regional growth and expansion
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Support the coordination and facilitation of strategic planning processes
- Conduct financial analysis, financial reporting and research to support strategic initiatives
- Develop and maintain financial models for business planning, performance tracking and cash management purposes
- Participate in special projects (e.g., entering new markets, M&S, capital raising)
- Develop, coordinate and consolidate presentation materials and reporting packages for management/board/investors
You should be
- A business/finance graduate with 0-2 years of related finance experience
- Excellent in financial analysis, business research and have good organizational skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An analytical, quantitative, systematic thinker with a strong business sense
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Eager to work in a highly dynamic and international environment, always strive for excellence and should be a true team player
To apply please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Financial Analyst”