We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Sales| Manila, Philippines
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Oversee the entire sales operations of the Philippines office
- Launch new business verticals
- Set up and monitor sales teams across all verticals
- Ensure growth across all business verticals
To achieve your goals with us you will report to, Vice President Sales and Operations
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Managing the daily running of the call center; liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff; reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports.
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes.
- Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialing products.
You should be
- Experienced (+5 years) in designing and building large call centers
- Familiar with multiple call center systems and software
- An expert in implementing key system and software components (e.g. dialer, click-to-call, live chat, IVR, etc.) and capable of handling complex, multi-country projects
- Highly systematic and organized, with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to take on tasks independently and great teamplayer
- Keen to work in a highly dynamic and international environment
- Perfectly fluent in English (both written and verbal)
To apply please send me your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Head of Sales”
You can also read more about our Group on www.CompareGlobalGroup.com