We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Insurance Expert | Brussels, Belgium
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers with the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team! We are looking for an Insurance Expert with a passion for entrepreneurship to join us and play a key role in creating a thriving internet company helping thousands of Belgians to save time and money!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms, we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing and looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
As the Insurance Expert for TopCompare.be, your goals will be to:
- Help consumers find the best insurance product for their needs
- Build and develop our website around insurance and support quality of website content
- Drive performance of Belgium’s insurance sales and advisory team, via phone in the first place
- Assure quality of insurance expertise within the sales and advisory team
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Actively contribute to developing the website around insurance, working closely together with the Managing Directors and the IT team
- Take a leading role in insurance sales, by advising consumers over the phone yourself and show the way for the sales agents
- Train, coach and supervise the sales and advisory team, in order to ensure excellent product knowledge and optimal customer experience
- Deepen your product knowledge in insurance and take the opportunity to learn about other products across insurance and banking
- Run market research and data analysis on insurance
For this position, you should
- Be experienced working for at least 12 months at an insurance company or insurance broker in the past 6 years
- Have a high school diploma
- Be organised and structured with strong communication skills
- Love building rapport with our customers and establish which products are of interest to them
- Look to work in a fun, highly dynamic and international environment
- Be a fluent speaker in Dutch and/or French
- As a nice-to-have, have passed an insurance exam recognised by the FSMA
To apply please send us your CV at email@example.com with subject line “Insurance Expert”