We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Performance Marketing Analyst | Lisbon, Portugal
- Benchmark display and social digital channels across the industry
- Segment our customers and find insights on them
- Monitor and analyze the visual marketing performance
- Set the standards on visual marketing for all our European ventures
Skills and requirements
- Business Administration / Management degree (top 10% student)
- Professional experience non-required
- Creative mindset, with analytical touch
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great sense of ownership over your work
- Willingness to work what it takes to build the brand of the most promising start-up in Europe
- Great communicator with ability to influence difficult scenarios
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What you can expect from us
- Join a fantastic team: work with senior management of the company and Group, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the Group or at one of our ventures.
- Starting date: mid-April 2017
To apply please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Performance Marketing Analyst”
You can also read more about our Group on www.CompareGlobalGroup.com