We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial comparison platforms
Senior Application Security Specialist| Hong Kong
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goal will be to
- Perform initial and on-going application security assessments of applications
- Ensure the implementation of adequate application authentication, authorization, access control and encryption practices
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Reviews source code and design as part of best practices
- Identify vulnerabilities in applications and provide supporting documentation which includes testing methodology and findings.
- Proactively work with team members to address security and compliance issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with software delivery teams to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities throughout the software development lifecycle and to improve security program.
- Analyzes results, reports and tracks defects, verifies fixes and performs follow-up work to resolve issues
- Provide training and guidance for the other test engineers and all other Agile team members
- Drive the overall security strategy
You should be
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Sciences or related discipline
- Experienced (5+ Years) in software security
- Knowledgeable in software security best practices, strategies and planning.
- Familiar with Agile development
- Familiar with Infrastructure software application products that have a Java Interface.
- Able to work independently as well as in Team environment – task-driven.
- Certificate holder of industry-recognized Security accreditation
- Able to learn new software tools, techniques and methodologies
- Strong problem solver within complex environments
- Excellent in communication skills
- Independent thinker who can make critical decisions
To apply, send your resume here, with subject line “Senior Application Security Specialist HK”