We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial comparison platforms
Solution Designer | Hong Kong
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +15 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million in a year.
Though well-established funding with over $110 million in funding from IFC, Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Nova Founders Capital, Jardines , Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
- passionate about driving new product features with an entrepreneurial mindset?
- the kind of person who constantly seeks for feedback for our products and work with Product Management and Software Delivery team on how to best incorporate new product features?
- translate functional and non-functional requirements into great and reliable products?
- challenge assumptions behind requirements, push for product consistency and quality and drive implementation?
CompareGlobal Group are looking for a customer focused, analytically minded and commercially grounded Solution Designer with these qualities to be part of the Global Product and Technology organisation, based in Hong Kong.
Core results you are expected to deliver:
- Permanently refined team backlog for 2 to 3 sprints at least
- Manage dependencies between software delivery teams
- Ensure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements
- Implement well managed, working and permanently improving software delivery process
- Drive full visibility of software delivery chain (status, estimates, efforts, deviations, time, quality)
- Advocate proper usage of tools across the process
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ship reliable, scalable, efficient software to users
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Product Management and Software Delivery Teams
- Understand our clients’ businesses, identify unique problems and unlock opportunities through developing custom-built technology solutions
- Influence the road map and product development to meet our clients’ business challenges and align with CompareGlobal Group’s business objectives
- Sound technical understanding
- Ability to translate user and business problems into software solutions
- Ability to implement, run and improve Agile Software Delivery Processes
- Moderation capabilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, find creative resolutions and drive for results is required
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively and with empathy in such a way aligned to our company culture
- Fluent in English